CTLincolnTech
CTLincolnTech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ford Lincoln Mercury Certified
9926638

P061B INTERNAL CONTROL MODULE TORQUE CALCULATION PERFORMANCE.P2106

P061B INTERNAL CONTROL MODULE TORQUE CALCULATION PERFORMANCE.
P2106 THROTTLE ACTUATOR CONTROL SYSTEM HAS FORCED LIMITED POWER.

I addressed this question earlier with another mechanic who pointed me and a couple of directions with 2007 lincoln. Unfortunately the recomended items to perform did not resolve the problem.

This is now happening on a 2006 lincoln town car signature series as well so we now have 2 vehicles with the same problem, just different years. NOTE: BOTH VEHICLES WERE RECENTLY TUNED UP. the 2006 Lincoln has also had a new throttle body replaced, parts from ford.

Hello and Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be the Lincoln Expert assisting you today.

Most common to fail with the codes you have is the Electronic Throttle body. The internal motor actuator fails causing the codes. I actually had to replace a throttle body today for the very same issue.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

At least one of them is still under warranty, do you think I am safe if I order one for each vehicle?

I would say so, yes.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I will gve it a try and hopefully it works. If not I will be back to you soon. Thanks for the help.
Glad I could assist.