Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YEARS EXPERIENCE, FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DIESEL
17454363

2003 Lincoln Navigator: getting power..the 50A air suspension fuse

On my 2003 Lincoln Navigator, the air compressor stopped getting power to it. I checked both the 50A air suspension fuse and the 30A and they are ok. I've done some diagnosis and found that the air compressor itself is not recieving power. After researching online, I found that the Air Compressor Relay could be out, but I have no Idea where that is. It appears it may be on or near the compressor itself, but the dealer or any other auto part store doesn't have a part that matches "air compressor relay". I called the dealer service department and they said usually the air compressor goes out, not the relay, although sometimes the relay is the cause. If I have to replace the compressor, I feel like i"m better off getting a conversion kit. Do you know where the relay is, the part number or what the problem could be?
hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX relay is located on the passenger front of the engine compartment, by the radiator, near the pump, i will post the diagram of the location below, both the relay and the compressor is common on these, but we do alot of the relays, the relay is adealer part only, and must be purchased from the dealer, but it is common for this problem,Tim
graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is that the part number on the diagram or would you have it?
No, that is not the part number, do you have the vin number? i can look up the part number,Tim