JHoop, Lincoln technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

1997 lincoln mark viii: blower blows cold air..heater hoses

1997 lincoln maek viii the heater just stopped working the blower works but no matter where you set the temperature it blows cold air the heater hoses going into the car are hot
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing

The blend door motor is bad or the blend door is cracked.

To replace either the entire dashboard must be removed.

If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

If you have a deposit but did not click ACCEPT you will STILL be charged if you do not request a refund by e-mailing [email protected] . Not clicking ACCEPT does not help the Techs that help you!

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Please remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop