Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am unable to get the info to appear on my cell phone. Can

Customer Question

I am unable to get the info to appear on my cell phone. Can I change the mobile number I just provided from(###) ###-####to(###) ###-####
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: FL Real Estate
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
This search is NOT tax related but involving real-estate (specifically to determine the amount of notice/timeframe required to evict a Florida month-to-month tenant).
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The time to evict a month to month tenant in FL is 30 days written notice to evict. Once you give the 30 day notice, if they are not out in 30 days, you have to file suit for eviction against the tenant.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.