Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Real Estate Law

I just received a 24 hour eviction notice yesterday, there

Customer Question

I just received a 24 hour eviction notice yesterday, there is a court date scheduled for 25Jul2016, I've called the Building Commissioner on the Landlord for not fixing Major Issues as defined in Florida Tenants Rights, so this is retaliation. I'm a 100% disabled Veteran and have paid rent on time for a year and a half, with the exception if this month, I tried to pay as I always do transferring funds from my account to there's, however they closed there account which made it IMPOSSIBLE for ne'er to pay, over provided the city with this information. I also kept all 43 pages of texts where I beefed the landlord to fix the Ceiling in the garage that was faking down, the broken A/C and the broken hit water heater. The Landlord waited wells to fix these issues. Please help me and my sons, Thank you
Category: FL Real Estate
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you have any specific questions regarding this matter that I may be able to help you with?