Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have an older Nortatrak with an encline. My husband has

Customer Question

I have an older Nortatrak with an encline. My husband has trouble shot as much as he could....without success. We think it may be in the board. Can it be fixe or replaced?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Hold on lol at work...called and getting my husband to check for you
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It starts then slows down like it's the motor. However, if you unplug the safety / emergency magnet it's supposed to stop, right? Well it starts inclining. He's watched youtube videos, check
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nortatrack X3 model#NTL15008 I think I I think I've had around 8-9 years
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

If the incline problem cannot be resolved by troubleshooting the wiring and trying to recalibrate the machine then it may be a board fault.

A faulty board can be replaced.

Let me know your zip code and I can give you details of a repairer in your area.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.