John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My GX2.5 Bike will not release the tension back to 1

Customer Question

My GX2.5 Bike will not release the tension back to 1 setting.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Nordic Trac GX2.5 Exercise Bike about 6 or 7 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has set in the exercise room that whole time and has only been used maybe 3 times since it was purchased. I looked at a PDF but there was no troubleshooting for this particular problem
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what few times that it was used, everything worked.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

This will need to be checked in person. I recommend Sears Home Repair Services even if you have not bought it from them. You can call Sears Home Repair Services at 1-***-***-****

Thank you,

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====