Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Our Nordictrack ZA treadmill is stuck up at the max incline

Customer Question

Our Nordictrack ZA treadmill is stuck up at the max incline and won't go down unless I reverse the plugs. I tried the calibration procedure and it doesn't do anything. It also will not move the belt, when commanded to operate.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Since you are able to move the motor in both directions by reversing the plug, we know the incline motor is OK. So the problem would have to be with the motor control board. This is the board that controls the voltages sent to the motor to make it move in the correct direction.

You can find the board here:

http://bitli.es/rSY9Bj

If you have any problem getting it or any questions about installing it, please let me know.