Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I have a brand new Norditrak treadmill and it makes a huge

Customer Question

Hi. I have a brand new Norditrak treadmill and it makes a huge noise. I can't hear my music or watch tv over the din while I'm on it. I live in Gainesville Florida and really need someone to come to my home to fix it. I have tried everything.
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: T2.655 this years model
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to retread it according to the on line video from norditrak.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am really looking for someone to come to the house that I can pay to get it to run quieter. At low speed 2.0 or less, the speed is intermittent
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Rusty replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 14 days ago.

Which part of the treadmill is the noise coming from?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It appears to becoming from the belt. The belt is also wobbly at low speed and makes maintaining balance a challenge. I am really interested in arranging for a Noditrak specialist to come and fix it. Rusty I am not interested in doing this myself. I have already followed the self help video available thru Norditrak. If your business is to instruct me as to how to fix it, I don't want it. If your business is to refer me to an actual person who can fix my machine that would be great. Thanks!
Expert:  Rusty replied 11 days ago.

Absolutely I can help, thanks for your patience over the weekend. Have your serial number handy, and call 1-***-***-****. They will connect you with your nearest service technician.

It sounds to me that the belt needs to be tightened and lubricated.