Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a vision t9450hrt treadmill that will not turn the

Customer Question

I have a vision t9450hrt treadmill that will not turn the belt until I press 3mph or higher. When it does engage, it seems to be turning slower than normal. I tried the auto calibrate and it would not begin turning, only the elevation worked properly.
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: Vision T9450HRT.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just noticed it. I tried other outlets. I tried to autocalibrate. I opened the cover and checked all wires.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Treadmill?

Also does the motor for the belt still sound the same just slower?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The treadmill is about 14 years old, but has worked great up until just recently. The motor sounds the same as always. I took the cover off and observed the following. When I press the 1 & 2 mph buttons, it doesn't start. If I press the 3,4,5 up to 9 it starts just fine. It seems slower than it should. This is all with no load on it. When I do step on it at 5mph, it maintains the speed, just seems slow. I tried listening and tightening the belt to see if it was to tight, but that didn't do anything. I did notice when I was on it that with each step the light in the room on the same circuit would flicker. I tried other outlets not on the same circuit and still experienced the reduced power.
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for that information.

This is a bad motor control driver board. Its easy to replace with just a few basic hand tools;-)

I will help if you need me.No extra cost there;-)

There is no soldering required, this board just simply has plug in wires to connect.

The best place to order a new motor driver board is this website: http://www.ereplacementparts.com/vision-fitness-treadmill-parts-c-200814_200815.html

But...since there are so many different boards, I would call to place this order so you are sure to receive the correct board.

Please call:

***-***-****

Mon-Fri 7am - 1am EST
Sat-Sun 7am - 11pm EST

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael