Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a Horizon E901 elliptical that has worked well for

Customer Question

I have a Horizon E901 elliptical that has worked well for about 7 years. Two of the screws inside the main drum worked their way out. I need to disassemble the main drum to put them back in but I can't figure out how to get the drum apart. Do I need a specialized "puller" to pull it apart after I remove all of the screws and nuts?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Horizon E901 elliptical. It is 7 (maybe more) years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started. I can look inside the drum and see that where the 2 screws go. They hold the exterior plastic round cover to the metal cross (inside the unit). The screws rattled around and eventually dropped out the bottom of the unit.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I don't need to minimize you.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
16836719-267
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
still need help on this.
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 months ago.

I don't personally have the answer for this question, but I'll continue to search for an expert who can help. Sometimes questions cannot be solved online, that is more of a specialist question. If we cannot help you, you will get a full refund. I appreciate your patience, please do not rate this service unless we can get you fixed up.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please simply send me the guidance on how to open up the main drum of the elliptical.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi Dennis,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.

Here is the phone # again,

(###) ###-####lrm;

Please text me on Monday for further info on this disassembly process;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Michael - I wrote down the following number for Sears(###) ###-#### Should I use(###) ###-#####8206; instead? I have your number as(###) ###-#### Is that correct?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi you can call me at:(###) ###-####/p>

Michael ;-)