crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I HAVE A MODEL NO. NTTL1151.0 NORDICTRACK SUMMIT 2500 ARK

Customer Question

I HAVE A MODEL NO. NTTL1151.0 NORDICTRACK SUMMIT 2500 ARK TREADMILL AND IN NEED OF A WIRE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OFF THE MOTOR BLACK THAT FEEDS THE BRUSH. I NEED THE BLACK WIRE WITH THE BRUSH ALL IN ONE AS MINE IS BURNT, THE BRUCH IS IN FINE SHAPE BUT IT IS PART OF THE WIRE AS ONE. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET THIS PART? THE MOTOR IS A 120 V. 60 HZ. 12 A SERIAL # N74120937. PLEASE GET ABCK ASAP. THANK YOU HERBERT *****
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  crash2199 replied 23 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 23 days ago.

Herbert,

Click here: http://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/nttl11510/3016/1307600.html

If you select Walking and Motor Belts or Console Base/handrail, it will show you all of the parts listed for those sections and from there you can order the part that you need.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.