Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I need the whole console. It was damaged during a move. It

Customer Question

I need the whole console. It was damaged during a move. It is the TC5500 model. How much would it cost for a new one?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Thank you.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Bowflextreadclimber TC5500. over 5 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Cannot do anything with it even turn it on. h appened just about 1 year ago.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

They are not commonly available. This is the only thing like that, found in a long search:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bow-flex-Bowflex-Nautilus-Treadclimber-TC-5000-complete-Display-console-working-/122191833390?hash=item1c7333692e%3Ag%3AIb4AAOSw9NdXs7KN

and even that one is listed as 'TC5000' not TC5500, so caveat emptor, and be sure it looks exactly like the one you have that is not working... if not, don't buy it, it will not work with yours.

Would you like me to also search for the exact console, the one for the TC5500 period ? it will take a while longer.

You can also look on craigslist.com, or you could buy a whole TC5500 that is damaged or defective (e.g. on eBay) but which has a working or undamaged console, and just take the replacement console from that source.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.