Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I have a cardiozone Elite T. It is about 11 years old. When

Customer Question

I have a cardiozone Elite T. It is about 11 years old. When I try to power it up the displays flash then there is an audible click, the number 25 appears in the speed display then everything goes dead. Thoughts?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I still need help with this.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

That sounds like it's a software issue. It may need an update, since the reset isn't working. Call(###) ###-####and see if they have an update for that machine. Please tell me the results.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That number is ***** in service.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Sorry about that, try this one:(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nope, they told me that Cardiozone went out of business and parts are no longer available. I'm the the meantime I called treadmill doctor and was told it was an upper console problem but that you can't get that part any more.Your original response that this sounded like a software problem seems off base given there is no way to my knowledge to change the software on the machine.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry, it looks like this question doesn't have an answer. I wish there was a better solution. I'll opt out in case another expert has any other ideas.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks.