Neil, Technician
Experience:  NZCE Electronics and Computing
15873252

I have an Tunturi T30 treadmill. The fuse is (12A, 250V),

Customer Question

I have an Tunturi T30 treadmill. The fuse is blown (12A, 250V), but every replacement with a fuse of the same type leads to another blow of the fuse. What can I do?
Yours sincerely,
Jean Reckinger, Luxembourg
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Neil replied 1 month ago.

Hi

So does the fuse blow before you even start the treadmill or only when you try to start the motor?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Only when I start the motor. After replacing the fuse, everything seems normal, the lights go on etc. When I start the belt (motor), the fuse explodes directly and also the fuse from the electric oulets blows. I tried even some 15A 250V, the effect is exactly the same.
Expert:  Neil replied 1 month ago.

Make sure the belt hasn't been over tightened... Loosen it off and try again... Make sure you can move it easily by hand and it isn't jammed... If free and still blowing fuses then I would change the motor brushes, how old is the unit?