Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?

Please let me explain a little differently: The front roller

Customer Question

Please let me explain a little differently: The front roller is mounted on and revolves around a shaft. The shaft rests between two closed brackets that are welded to a welded frame. The shaft ends are inserted into holes on the brackets and there is no opening in the brackets to lift the shaft out. Nor is there enough "give" in the assembly to slide the shaft/roller left or right to get it out of the hole on either side (I would need about 1/2" room, which simply is not there...believe me, I've tried!) The frame itself is all welded construction, and there is no way to spread the frame apart in order to remove the shaft. I don't see any way to compress the shaft either (as it if were some sort of 2-piece spring-loaded device for example). Nor can I remove the shaft from the roller by sliding it completely out, either left or right. It's a mystery to me...any other thouhts or ideas? Thanks...---what was the advice for this question? I have the similar situation with my Epicview 550. Please help.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I've yet to receive an "answer." Help please or refund my money.
Expert:  Rusty replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 13 days ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I do not see where an answer was provided. If no answer has been provided yet, then yes, I still need help.