Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I have a C1570 Pro -- while recently hospitalized, it was

Customer Question

I have a C1570 Pro -- while recently hospitalized, it was off, but not unplugged. When I attempted to use it again, it would not turn on or start -- tried several different outlets -- any ideas?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Was there a thunderstorm in your region while you were hospitalized? I know it might have been hard to notice for sure, but I have to ask.

If you have tried several different outlets, it's not likely to be this, but it has to be checked for anyway:

1. reset the GF button on the outlet before trying.

2. use a different device in the outlet before trying, to make sure the outlet is working.

3. if (2) doesn't show the outlet to be working, then find your breaker panel and reset circuit breaker(s) for that part of the building.

And if the device remains apparently 'dead', then turn it Off with the power switch, for at least 10 second. Also look for any push-button switch or breaker reset switch near where the power cord goes into the C1570.

If such a push-button is found, press it in.

Then try again.

Check your power cord. Is it firmly seated in the machine? This is an important point, esp. if it is a removable power cord.

After all that... you may have a 'broken' machine, just by coincidence. How old is the machine? would you want to try to repair it yourself (not an easy task, for this kind of problem) ? or would you prefer to have it serviced ? in which case, what is your locality or region, by zip code or by town/city and state, please?