J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I recently bought your exercise bike through the Salvation

Customer Question

I recently bought your exercise bike through the Salvation Army. I really like it, but the problem is that the cover for the batteries is missing, they covered it with clear shipping tape to hold the batteries in place. My question is: Can I buy a battery cover from you?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The model is Pursuit CT 4.2. I do not know how old it is.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The problem is that the 4 batteries do not last very long, I just put new ones in a few days ago and the batteries are dead. I thought maybe it is because of the tape that is holding the batteries could be the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of at the moment.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 month ago.
Hi the tape is fine. The problem is your console has a short draining the batteries. Just take them out when your done. You can prob buy a Battery cover but it would be really expensive.
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 month ago.
Just ride the bike til it dies. They are a very low Quality machine and not worth fixing.