crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

My trimline treadmill just quit working. displays the code

Customer Question

my trimline treadmill just quit working. displays the code Err 0 Any thoughts on what the problem is? what type of repair needed?
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: it is a model 2400.1 ser. # 81110046
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just started out of the blue. first problem ive had with it in last ten years. i have tried all swiths and buttons and tried unplugging it then tried it again but no luck
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i know of.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Do you see any lights on the console?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The displays do come up but there are no your regular lights. The power button will get the display to come on and off but can't get the treadmill to start
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Meant to say no irregular lights

Thank you for confirming.

Unfortunately, this issue requires a hardware replacement for the treadmill. The bad news is that the parts for the issue can range from $190-$270 plus the cost of labor to have someone install it for you locally. For the price that you would pay for the repair, you could purchase a brand new treadmill for less.

It is always up to the customer to determine if the cost of repair makes more financial sense than purchasing a new one but I would recommend purchasing a new treadmill. You can buy a new treadmill on Amazon for around $300 and it comes with a 1 year warranty.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.