crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I have a model 1020 exerpeutic walk to fit treadmill with an

Customer Question

hi, I have a model 1020 exerpeutic walk to fit treadmill with an error 9 code. my manuel has no error 9...
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: Exerpeutic Walk to Fit model 1020
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: was fine Thursday, didn't jog yesterday today I have error 9. I have taken the cover off and blow away some dust etc but other that, nothing. no error 9 in the manual.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of. I tried calling the 800 # on it, but got only a voice mail and request to email them.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Have you tried removing the power cord from the wall, waiting 1 minute then plugging back in and powering on? If you have not tried that, please try it now and let me know the result.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.