crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Do you have an ACA400-12091 4.9 treadmill motor, TX4.9 model

Customer Question

Do you have an ACA400-12091 4.9 treadmill motor
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: TX4.9 model 04041 sportscraft
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: haven't used for a long time wife says runs and then slows down after a little bit
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

I do not see that motor part available anywhere on the internet. It was sold multiple times through eBay but there are no active listings right now for the part since it is an older model. The one option that is available is to post on this forum here: http://www.fitnessforums.net/forum-10.html

The members on the forum have a section specifically designed for parts of fitness equipment and will hopefully be able to point you into the right direction or even have the part to sell you.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.