Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

How much do I have to dis-assemble a fully assembled

Customer Question

How much do I have to dis-assemble a fully assembled Weiderpro3200 to move to a new location?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Dale, it really depends how much space you have to work with - are you moving it within a room, or from one room to another through a standard 3 foot wide door? Or are you transporting it to another location entirely?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

If you need the assembly instructions to help with removing any parts, it is available from:

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.