Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Does the Ecb Assembly in a Vision Fitness X6200HRT 2005 SN

Customer Question

Does the Ecb Assembly in a Vision Fitness X6200HRT 2005 SN EP34DD have adjustment settings for height and side to side ? Our resistance increases when the motor is close but does not decrease and remains at the high setting. When the Ecb board is lowered a little, there's not resistance and resistance will not increase. We had it temporarily working in manual mode. Then it would start and stop sticking.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

The ECB doesn't have any adjustment settings for height or side to side.

If you are noticing some improvement when the ECB board is moved, check for any damage to wiring or connectors that may be intermittent, and is improving when the board is moved.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi Julie,

I haven't heard back from you yet, so I am just following up on your question - do you need any further assistance at all?

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.