Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a Sole E95 that I bought used about a year ago. When

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Sole E95 that I bought used about a year ago. When I bought it I noticed that the maximum resistance setting didn't have enough resistance and it's the same today, has not changed. I did inspect the magnetic pads and wheel, they do adjust and get very close to the wheel. Do you have an idea what might be wrong? Did the wheel loose it's magnetism?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sole E95, not sure how old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have inspected the magnetic wheel and the adjustable pads near the wheel, those work, but the resistance does not seem to be enough, maybe about 50% of what it should be.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is an elliptical. http://www.soletreadmills.com/ellipticals/e95-sole-elliptical
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

On this one you will need new pads to solve this problem.

Usually the wheel on these will be ok, the first thing to replace are the pads. They are the cheapest and probably the solution. I know this from many years hands of on experience.

The best place to get the parts you need is: http://www.solefitnessparts.com/?gclid=CKiSmvew7M4CFcVahgodge8Lmw

When you visit the site, they have a chat so you can get more advice there as well as the pads.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael