treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon

I am looking for a Treadmill repair. My problem is I

Customer Question

Hi, My name is Maritza
I am looking for a Treadmill repair. My problem is I disamble my GoldGym treadmill to move it to another room and I put it back again but I thing I broke a cable that reach the dashboard. The treadmill motor is ok but the electicity doesn't reach the dashboard so I can't use it.
Can you help me, please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think I can provide advice about what you ask. But I have to know first, what model your treadmill (or is it an elliptical, or some other type?...) is, please.

Intermix Acoustics 2.0 is actually a model # of a NordicTrack elliptical.

Otherwise, Gold's Gym does make some treadmills that come up on a search using the data you have presented so far.

So you see, until you tell me what model # your exercise machine really is - and indicate whether it's an elliptical or a treadmill (or other etc.), then I cannot find parts for it.

Please reply by using the Reply To Expert function. Thanks.