treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I HAVE SCHWINN TREADMILL THE START BUTTON WILL DOES NOT WORK

Customer Question

I HAVE SCHWINN TREADMILL THE START BUTTON WILL DOES NOT WORK AND ITS ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: SCHWINN 870
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TWO DAYS NOW BUT I HAVE HAD OTHER ISSUES WHERE THE TREADMILL WOULD JUST STOP AND THERE WOULD BE A CONSTANST BEEPING SOUND, SO I WOULD UNPLUG THE MACHINE AND WAIT 1/2 HOUR AND IT WOULD CLEAR, BUT THIS HAS HAPPEN TO SEVERAL TIMES. SO, I AGAIN UNPLUGGED THE MACHINE HOPING IT WOULD RESET...NO SUCH LUCK
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does any error message show on the treadmill's console, when the beeping sounds?

Does the beeping have any pattern?

Do you still have the sales receipt for your treadmill, perhaps? or credit card records of the transaction?

Let me know, by using the Reply To Expert function, and I will advise you as to what to do about what is, most likely, wrong with the treadmill.