Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a GX7.0 which was moved to a new location. I am now

Customer Question

i have a GX7.0 which was moved to a new location. I am now getting no response from the console
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It was just moved the day before last - but i had not used in at the other location for several months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just verified that the outlet was working and the plug was all the way in
JA: The equipment expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, thank you
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Your Nordic Track GX7.0 exercise bike, given that it was moved and then the problem happened, is probably in need of a re-seating of all cables that might have been pulled loose, that connect the control console to other parts of the machine that the console controls.

This will require minimal disassembly, mostly a removal of covers, and some tracing of cables.

Does the console still show lights, and basic responses in and of itself, to controls? if that is true, and the rest of the machine does not respond to it, then it is most likely to be simply a matter of re-connecting a cable that was pulled loose by the strains and motion of moving the machine. (Hopefully no cable was broken, but if so, it would have to be replaced.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will go further into the problem, of course.

Thanks.