treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I have a Nordic Track 1500 and the incline is not working.

Customer Question

I have a Nordic Track 1500 and the incline is not working . it goes up to 1% and back when trying to calibrate it. the display changes when you push the button but the incline never goes above 1
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

There may be various problems with the incline, or its controls, or its mechanism.

The mechanism might be jammed.

Or the control circuitry might be defective. Or a sensor might be out of adjustment, perhaps.

How old is the treadmill in question?

And how long has the problem been going on? have you tried shutting the machine Off for several hours, even once, since the problem happened?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have tried shutting off the treadmill I have also took the incline bolt screw off and these it still does not work

I regret that my suggestions and analysis cannot help. I have Opted Out, opening the main case (as well as the Live Phone Call request) to other Experts in this category.