J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have a proform pro 9000. About a year old. All of the

Customer Question

I have a proform pro 9000. About a year old. All of the manual control buttons stopped working. How can I fix this?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 3 months ago.

If it is less than a year old you are still under warranty. Call the company and they have to send a tech to fix free of charge.

Expert:  J.T. replied 3 months ago.

If older than a year, then you can fix it yourself if you feel comfortable. You should only need a screwdriver.

You will need to replace the button overlay (if possible) or the entire console itself.

You will need your full model number to look up parts for the machine. It is located down by the floor on the frame of the machine. Usually a white or silver sticker about the size of a credit card.

Expert:  J.T. replied 3 months ago.

Once you have that you can look up the parts. www.fitnessrepairparts.com or www.treadmilldoctor.com

Expert:  J.T. replied 3 months ago.

Model number should be PFTL then a bunch of numbers