Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

We have a NordicTrack T5zi that needs repair. The Dashboard

Customer Question

We have a NordicTrack T5zi that needs repair. The Dashboard panel lights up. The left part of the Dash that has a walking track will not reset to Zero and stays illuminated. The rest of the Dash resets to 00 when the key is attached, but the walking track will not reset. We are unable to set a speed to walk on the treadmill.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This one will need a new console, I now its a bit pricey but that is a nice machine.

Its easy to do if you are handy and have a just a few basic hand tools. I will help when you have the one.

I dont recommend taking it apart before hand so you are sure where wires plug in. I would also recommend taking a pic or two of the wires placement before you begin;-)

The best place to get that new console is : https://www.treadmilldoctor.com

OLL FREE 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri CST

(###) ###-####/p>

I would really call to place the order for the console;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael