Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Nordic Track A.C.T. elliptical Serial # W42GO1576

Customer Question

I have a Nordic Track A.C.T. elliptical Serial # ***** Model # ***** It does not go smoothly any more. It has a lumping feel and sound to it. What could this be? Is it expensive to fix? Thanks
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

Part of the mechanism may need lubricant added, or some of the mechanical parts may have come loose.

If you have some mechanical experience, you can remove the cover and examine the mechanism yourself.

Apply some lubricating oil to the moving parts.

If it still has a lumping feel and sound then check the nuts and bolts to ensure they are all tightened and none have come loose.

If you need contact details for a repairer in your area, let me know your zip code and I'll be happy to help with that :)

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------