J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

The machine has to be 15 years old with just limited

Customer Question

the machine has to be 15 years old with just limited personal use. we may have had a brief power outage not sure. I went to start the treadmill by putting the tab in the slot and it lit up for a second and then went dead. the circuit breaker is not "flipped"
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: nordic trac 300L, NTTL 2408 powertread
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: plugged and unplugged, made sure the outlet was working and checked the position of the circuit breaker, per the manual
JA: The equipment expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: thats all i know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 4 months ago.
If you think you had a power surge you most likely fried the console or lower board. If you take the key out and put it back in does it light up at all? Or is it completely dead now?
Expert:  J.T. replied 4 months ago.
Well I just looked up Parts for this machine. There is nothing available to get you up and running unfortunately.
Expert:  J.T. replied 4 months ago.
Most machines only last 8-10 years. Once that time comes the companies stop making Parts.