treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

About a year ago we bought a treadmill we used it only like

Customer Question

about a year ago we bought a treadmill we used it only like for a month working perfectly but then i became pregnant and we stopped using it . now i can start using it again and i moved it o a new location but now it wont start
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: c800 nordictrack
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i checked two outlets that is coses to it to see if electricity is running through and both turn on a floor fan but still not the treadmil and i checked the little connection that connects the motor thing to the display
JA: The equipment expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no i think that is it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
nevermind i got it to work the wires were pinched when i screweed it back in thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question, if that is still needed.

Is the treadmill now working reliably?

Were the wires at all damaged by being pinched, please? if the sheath over the wires was damaged enough that you could see the wire, that might still be an issue.

If the case is finished, and you don't need any further help, there's no need to respond. Thanks.