Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.

Can you tell me where I can find information about a

Customer Question

can you tell me where I can find information about a "Vitamaster 1000" treadmill, "MODEL 9883MW"?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. I am not sure what exact info you are looking for, these are old units that average around 15+ years or so in age. There does not seem to be any manuals available for them as well. Parts: Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.