Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Pearl, JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i was running on my treadmill and it went dead (all lights out). i don't believe it is the outlet or the safety kill swich. Any other ideas?
JA: Is there anything else the Fitness Equipment Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.Unplug the treadmill from the power. Look for a breaker switch near where the power cord goes into the machine.It ought to either be a rocker switch like an On/Off switch, if so set it to Off for 1/2 minute, then plug in the machine, and turn it On again.Of else it may be a pushbutton, in which case, push it in, then plug the machine in and try again.