Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My Nautilus elliptical trainer EV 7.18 has no power to the

Customer Question

My Nautilus elliptical trainer EV 7.18 has no power to the mother board. Tried unplugging and repluged it is plugged into a surge protector so unplugged it from there and plugged straight into the wall. Pushed reset button on the display..nothing. Since this is an older machine can it be fixed?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i do not need a live phone call at this point. Sorry I just clicked on the button to see what my options were..not realizing it put me into the action of live phone call. Lets start by just email or texting what you think might be going on.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If there is no power to the main logic board or motor controller board, then the power supply module is probably at fault.But first look for a circuit breaker. It may look like a power switch next to where the power cord goes into the machine. Or it may look like a pushbutton, in the same area. If it is like a power switch, turn it to Off for 1 minute +, then turn it to On again. If it is like a pushbutton, push it in.After which, assume the power board, inside the machine, or the power distribution card, is defective. (Or, its main fuse... which you can look for by eye, obviously.) (It's clear on the phone support being declined, don't worry. Thanks.) If this answers your question, please rate my answer. If you need more info, just Reply letting me know, please.