Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

My Pro-Form Tour de france bike controller is not working.

Customer Question

My Pro-Form Tour de france bike controller is not working. the unit lights up but none of the buttons on the controller are working. I popped the cover of the base where the the electronics are. There is a clear cover that will let you look through to the circuit boards are. It shows a green light nearer to the front of the bike, and a red light nearer the back of the bike. I don't know what this means if anything. Can you help?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The area on the board that has a red light on is marked D3.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi Scott,The lights are normal, however if the controller buttons are not working then perhaps one of the buttons is stuck on and is preventing the rest from working.Try pressing and releasing all of the buttons several times to check if they appear to be releasing normally....
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi Scott, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?