Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I haven't used my Norditrack treadmill in a while now it is

Customer Question

I haven't used my Norditrack treadmill in a while now it is on the same program when I left it. I pressed home but nothing happens.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its been so much more than 10 minutes! It has been an hour!
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Please confirm the model number of the Nordictrack treadmill?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
QUAD FLEX CUHIONING
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
A lot of Nordictrack treadmills have QuadFlex Cushioning. Can you see a model number anywhere?In the absence of a model number, first make sure the safety key is inserted into the console. For safety reasons, NordicTrack treadmills won't operate without the safety key. If the key is in its slot, pull it out and reinsert it to see if this fixes the problem. If not, plug something else into the wall outlet to ensure the outlet is working properly. If it is, go to the front of the treadmill and locate the reset switch next to the power cord. If this has been tripped, wait five minutes and press the button back in to reset the machine. Lastly, make sure your machine is not plugged into a GFCI outlet. In its user manual, NordicTrack warns that its treadmills aren't compatible with GFCI outlets and you will have to reset the outlet every time you use the machine.Let me know if that works for you?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?