Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I haven't used my treadmill in awhile. I decided to start again,

Customer Question

I haven't used my treadmill in awhile. I decided to start again, but when I turn it on it comes up with the last program I used. I tried hitting the home button but it doesn't work.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. So the treadmill is stuck on the last program? and non-responsive to the console? Then I suggest that, if you can locate the battery hatch on the console, that after unplugging the whole machine from the power, you remove the batteries from the console, for about 1 hour or overnight. That should clear the previous program out of memory. Let me know how it goes.