Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I bought this treadmill used so don't know the history. Its

Customer Question

I bought this treadmill used so don't know the history. Its model A2750PRO It doesn't want to power up or turn on I push the reset switch and it powers up for a few seconds and then turns off again. Do you have any ideas of what I can check?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Your treadmill was being sold because of that problem, no doubt. It has a short circuit in it, or an overload on the power supply (same thing, by and large), and that's why it shuts off again - protectively, against something burning out.

One way of testing to find out what is shorted, is to unplug various electric and electronic parts from the power supply inside the treadmill, and see which part, being unplugged, allows functioning again.