Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant

It is to pump the pedals than I want. I can't find

Customer Question

It is harder to pump the pedals than I want. I can't find the manual to guide me in adjusting this feature.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There should be some buttons to push or knobs to twist that will make the bike easier to pedal.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fitness Equipment Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
What happens when you adjust the resistance from the console? Do you hear any sound at all? It is possibly a problem with the resistance motor, which can be replaced, but I would need more information to determine that. What is the model number? With that, I can at least get you the manual.