John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

We have purchased 4 Schwinn ad6 bikes

Customer Question

We have purchased 4 Schwinn ad6 bikes and we have a problem with the seat constantly tipping there an attachment or another seat bracket assembly that we can get. To stabilize the seat.??
Kevin ******
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. If you tighten your bike seat with a socket wrench with no luck, then it seems to me the bike is defective and will need to be repaired or replaced.If it is not in warranty you can try with a new bike post, maybe an hidraulic one (this ones are very expensive), or just a regular one and see if it works better.Or you can use a cane creek seatpost like this one to increase the size of the post ===> <==== Click hereIs it still in warranty?=====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====