Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I am taking apart my pre or 5.23 to move to an new residence.

Customer Question

I am taking apart my pre or 5.23 to move to an new residence. I put it together and it has been working well for years. I am concerned about getting the electronics to come apart. Should I be? Thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Fitness Equipment Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: How am I paying for this service?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Can u give me an estimate
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Bob
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
As long as you take plenty of photos before taking it apart to show where each wire connects to, etc. then putting it back together shouldn't be a problem.