Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant

Moore. The smallest weight on one end is stuck

Customer Question

***** ***** Moore. The smallest weight on one end is stuck in backwards facing and I cannot get it out or get the bell to drop back in the holder
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was set on 85. But the small eight came fell out. When I put it in the stand I put in I wrong side out. When I dropped the bell back in. It locked in wrong now I can't get it out of the bell handle
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
You didn't mention the make, model number, or type of exercise equipment, but it sounds like a home gym. Is that correct? If not, please let me know. You may have to get someone up slightly on the stack while you remove the pin. But if this doesn't address your issue, please let me know the make and model of the stack and I can be more.specific.