Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Have a sportcraft TX 2.5, mod # ***** Treadmill and need

Customer Question

Have a sportcraft TX 2.5, mod # ***** Treadmill and need a user manual
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. After some effort, this is all I have found, and I admit it isn't very much: IF this company (Sportcraft Canada) is the same co. that makes, or used to make, your treadmill, then contacting them might allow you to obtain the document you seek: It seems to be the right co., since it is listed and described here as making treadmills, and also as having that website address - but, a different corporate HQ (perhaps that is the US branch corporate HQ, of course): I suggest that you send them a courteous message inquiring about instruction guides, or user's manuals, for their line of treadmills, and asking particularly about your model, the TX 2.5. That may yield something, with a bit of patience. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.