Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

Horizon Treadmill, E21 error after starting operation. Seems

Customer Question

Horizon Treadmill, E21 error after starting operation. Seems to occur once speed reaches about 4 km, so can occur after about 15-20 seconds, or i just selected the weightloss option, it ran for about 2min until it increased speed to 4.2km, then E21 appeared.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry - my name is***** more details, except that I had moved it from one room to another, having to dismantle then re-assemble to get thru door. In the wiring loom is there just one connection - a flat black plug with about 5 wires? There is another small white square plug with 2 wires but I don't think that was connected to anything originally.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question as I haven't heard back from you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?