J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

Have a True 450 treadmill hardly ever used in perfect condition

Customer Question

Have a True 450 treadmill hardly ever used in perfect condition what should I try to get for it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a used treadmill 9 is a True 450 treadmill. How much should I ask for it used? It is in perfect condition and was used 10 times tops - lol!
JA: Anything else I can tell the Fitness Equipment Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Thats it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 8 months ago.
That's an old machine but they are tanks. I would post it for 5-700. If you can walk away with a few hundred it would be a good deal
Expert:  J.T. replied 8 months ago.
Even if machines are not used much they still don't last forever. The electronics and bearings and belts wear out over time regardless of use.