Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My incline on my proform 8.5 personal will only work if I press

Customer Question

my incline on my proform 8.5 personal will only work if I press the buttons from 6 and up; the up and down arrows and numbers only to 5 don't work.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The incline will not work and the buttons won't beep from 5 all the way down to the arrows; when I push 6,7,8,10 and 12 it will go to the correct height.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Fitness Equipment Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that's it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,if some of the buttons on the console are not working then this normally indicates that the console needs to be replaced.