Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My name is ***** *****. I have a Tour de France Pro Form

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** *****. I have a Tour de France Pro Form bike that is suddenly unable to find my wireless network.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The indicators in the upper right corner of the console screen are gray instead of green or orange.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The Model # ***** *****
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the wireless settings (by which the wireless-capable part of the console finds or chooses your local network and can connect to it, instead of some other network in the immediate region) has been reset or cleared, you may need to re-enter them. I suggest trying that, first.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I could only restore default settings, but I still don't get any wireless networks to connect to.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Do you have any other devices, to check your wireless network with? it might be that it is simply not transmitting, perhaps? you need to check on that.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've had my phone and an iPad next to the bike receiving the wireless signal perfectly. The bike received the wireless signal just a few days ago.

Then your local router, that provides WiFi access, is OK and running right now.

Your bike may, unfortunately, have lost its internet capability, then. Especially if it picks up *nothing* in the way of possible stations to connect to.

Unplugging the bike for several days and trying it again after that interval, is all that I have left to offer in the way of advice. The console may need replacing.

(Note: check whether, after unplugging the machine for several days, you still have the time and date set correctly, after you turn it On again. It might mean something, as data.)