Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Just changed the rear roller on my treadmill as it was

Customer Question

just changed the rear roller on my treadmill as it was grinding and making all kinds of noises. now i get this very loud clicking and i cant tell if its from the rear of the front. any suggestions
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it is a very audible click but only when someone is actually on it and jogging. if you just turn it on and let it run itself there is no clicking.
JA: Is there anything else the Fitness Equipment Technician should be aware of?
Customer: thats all i got
JA: Our top Fitness Equipment Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Fitness Equipment Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Fitness Equipment Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,

Try listening at the front and at the rear and let me know where it sounds loudest.

Then we can troubleshoot further...